Terms and conditions for course booking Yrs 1 &2
General terms and conditions for Self Care Education Ltd and Exercise and Self Care Coach Ltd
- All deposits and payments are non-refundable and non-transferable to other courses or lectures
- Details of the venue, starting times and a copy of the programme will be sent to you with confirmation of your booking.
- In the unlikely case that Self Care Education Ltd has to cancel a course all fee payments will be refunded in full.
- Self Care Education Ltd and Exercise and self Care Coach Ltd are not financially responsible for any of the participant’s expenses associated with the booking (e.g. travel, accommodation, work days lost, etc).
- The course organisers reserve the right to change the course contents, substitute leaders and timetables without advance notice.
- The organisers hold no responsibility for the contents and practical application of the material taught on the courses.
- Due to privacy issues photography and video recording is not allowed during the workshops.
- Use of mobile phone during lectures and workshop is prohibited. For personal calls please use the phone during break times
Refer a friend terms and conditions
1. A £50 Amazon voucher is given only when the referred friend purchases a course in full.
2. The friend must be new to the EXSECC course and can not be a past or existing student.
3. To be eligible for a referral voucher, you must complete the above on line referral form in full. Vouchers can not be redeemed in retrospect.
4. One referral voucher will be given for each friend referred. There is no limit to the number of friend referred.
5. Vouchers are subject to availability and the value may change without prior notice.
6. There is no cash alternative to the Amazon voucher.
7. The referral vouchers will be emailed directly to the referring student (this may take up to two weeks).
8. Vouchers will carry a valid until date. Once this date has passed vouchers will be deemed invalid.